1. Choose one of our gorgeous designs - you can then personalise it to fit perfectly within your wedding style.
2. Choose your invitation size and type - 150mm x 150mm opening card, A5 cards or an A5 folder with inserts.
3. Choose your card colour.
4. Let us know the printed colours you would prefer. We will endeavour to match any colour, so just let us know your choices.
5. Choose your ribbon type - pick from satin, organza, bakers twine or natural rustic twine and we will match or coordinate with your printed colours. Or you can choose to have no ribbon.
6. Choose your font - look at the image showing all our options and pick the main font style you would prefer. Where multiple fonts are used, we will use complementing fonts to the main font you have chosen.
If you are unsure of anything or would like some advice, just contact us and we will guide you through the process. Alternatively, you can use our bespoke design service. We can create almost anything at all so if you have something specific in mind or just a particular theme that you’d like us to use, just contact us on 01306 731343 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have placed your order, we will contact you to finalise the wording you require and send you a mock up in the post to make sure you are completely happy with everything.
All designs can come with matching stationery - add RSVP cards or information inserts to your 150x150 invites and for the day itself, Order of Service, Place Cards, Menus, Table Names, Table Plans, Thank You Cards and anything else you should require.